These links are provided for ease and convenience. Take a stroll through them - you'll find help in many aspects of financial planning – including investor education options, investment techniques & strategies, risk management concepts, and an array of investment tools and affiliated organizations. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any difficulty accessing a site. Affiliated Organizations: Miscellaneous Links: Investment / Insurance Information and Tools:
- CRA – To check RSP deduction limit, TFSA information, HST status, Child Tax Benefit, Universal Child Care Benefit, etc.
- Manulife Advantage Account - Because your chequing account deserves to grow. Advantage Account is a high-interest savings account that offers a high interest rate and gives you the features and flexibility of a chequing account – all in one account.
- Personal Tax Calculator: Calculate your 2015 income tax combined federal and provincial tax bill in the following each province and territory of Canada.
- Financial Consumer Agency of Canada: a federal government website that provides information on investment products and services to inform and protect consumers.
- Financial Planning Standards Council: a non-profit organization that promotes and enforces professional standards in financial planning.
- FundLibrary: a financial resource website targeted to investors that provides current performance data and research on investment funds, stocks and other financial products.
- Globe Investor | Funds: a website operated by the Globe and Mail that provides financial industry news, current performance data and research on investment funds, stocks and other financial products.
- Investor Education Fund: a non-profit organization founded and supported by the Ontario Securities Commission that provides unbiased and independent financial tools to help you make better financial decisions.
- Investment Fund Institute of Canada (IFIC): a financial industry association that advocates for changes to the investment industry. It also contains a section for investors that provides educational articles and a glossary of investment terms.
- The Canadian Institute for Financial Planners: a non-profit association of Canadian Certified Planner professionals. The site contains an investor section that has helpful links to other websites with information and articles.
- The Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada: not-for-profit self-regulatory organization for mutual fund dealers in Canada.
- Financial & Consumer Services Commission (NB): administers and enforces securities legislation in the Province of New Brunswick. Their mandate is to protect investors from unfair, improper and fraudulent practices and foster fair and efficient capital markets and confidence in their integrity.